GOOD RESOLUTIONS FOR 2017:
- DO get organized all year long
- DO be a little more creative
The mix of those 2 resolutions creates a blog post wher I offer 3 downloadable planners.
1) Yearly planner, to get a big overview before engaging you all in your plans…
2) The second one is a simple weekly planner. We need to « see the big picture » before planning smalling things. To check out our priorities. It’s great to write down:
You can download it by clicking here (I’m sorry, I don’t know why my computer doesn’t want to display the planners) monday-2
3) Last but not least… a daily planner. You have 3 zones to write notes (because everyday has something interesting to notice), to do’s (because who doesn’t have any tasks?) and a gratitude list (because being mindful is SO important…we tend to forget the little silver lining that shows behind clouds).
You can access the document here: monday-1
So I hope you enjoyed those documents and that they will be very useful the next coming months… See you later!